Our Databases are available 24/7. Below are some of our most popular Databases:
Not finding what you are looking for? Try our complete list of A-Z Databases.
You must be currently enrolled to access the library's databases. Login information for remote access to databases is explained below:
USERNAME = your 9 digit Student ID number
PASSWORD/PIN = your 4 digit date of birth (MMDD format)
Student User name: 881234567 (9 digit student ID)
Student Password/PIN: 0225 (date of birth February 25)
Faculty and Staff
USERNAME = your Network ID (same as your WLAC desktop login)
PASSWORD = same as your WLAC desktop login password
If you are unable to login to the library's databases, please click on one of the forms below to request a password reset. You will receive confirmation via e-mail when our systems librarian resets your password. It may take up to 24 business hours to complete your request.
This Fall 2022 Semester, the library is offering a new online OneSearch Library Catalog Tutorial. The tutorial is available in our library catalog, in many of our library research guides, and on our library website.
Upon completion of the OneSearch Library Catalog Tutorial, library patrons should be able to:
1. Find the OneSearch online library catalog.
2. Search for and locate books and e-books, videos, articles, digital media, and more in the library's collection.
3. Request items from other LACCD libraries.
At the end of the tutorial, there is a short online quiz, which provides users feedback.
Additionally, we have a number of eBook collections listed below:
View a complete list of our online research guides. This is where librarians have gathered subject specific lists of databases and other helpful research tips for you. These guides also include help with citation styles.
WLAC students have free access to Microsoft products through the district portal:
1. Login to the portal with your LACCD credentials.
2. Click on "Mail" button and confirm your login.
3. Your online apps will show, but if you want to download Word or PowerPoint to your computer to work offline, click on the "Install Office" button on the top-right
Online media options: